Personal Injury Law Attorneys Serving California’s Central Valley
If you are injured in an accident, it’s important to seek necessary medical evaluation and treatment of your injuries right away. If you don’t obtain proper medical care, the insurance company of the party that caused the accident will question how seriously you were injured.
At McKnight and McKnight Law, APC, in Bakersfield, California, our personal injury attorneys offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions about your accident and to explain your rights.
Our attorneys know California personal injury law inside and out. We represent people in all types of accidents:
- Auto accidents — We represent victims of car, truck, motorcycle and other types of motor vehicle accidents.
- Unsafe products — Few manufacturers are willing to admit their products are dangerous. It usually takes a lawyer’s help to prove your case.
- Brain injuries — We represent victims of accidents resulting in traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other brain injuries.
- Oil production accidents — Oil companies often control the flow of information after an accident. To protect your rights, contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Construction injuries — If you were injured on a construction site, you may have a personal injury case.
- Fatal accidents — When a family loses a loved one, a lawyer can help the family deal with the legal and financial issues that arise.
To recover the full compensation you are due, you should discuss your case with an experienced attorney as soon as possible. You should never make a recorded statement to the other side’s insurance company without legal advice. The insurance company adjuster will look for ways to minimize the amount of money they have to pay you. If they can avoid responsibility, they will.