McKnight and McKnight Law, APC are California licensed Attorneys and practice law in the state of California. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Informational Purposes – This website and the information contained herein have been prepared by McKnight and McKnight Law, APC for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, or legal opinions as to any viewers specific situation. This website is designed to provide general helpful information to members of the public in need of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of California.
- No Attorney-client Relationship – Please note the use of this website, and the sending or receipt of information does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and McKnight and McKnight Law, APC.
- Confidentiality – Communication with McKnight and McKnight Law, APC through this website may not be considered privileged or confidential. However, an attorney from our firm would be happy to discuss in greater detail the information at this website and its application to your specific situation.
- California Only – The attorneys at McKnight and McKnight Law, APC are licensed to practice in California and practice law in California only. This website should not be accepted or relied upon by users outside California. McKnight and McKnight Law, APC makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than California and accessing them from jurisdictions where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those users who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
- No Guarantees – Any statement, testimonial, past result or endorsement contained herein does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your potential legal matter. Please note every legal situation is unique. The results of any legal matter portrayed in this website were dependent on the specific facts of that case, and that the results will differ based on different facts.
- Links – Any link from this website to the website of a private, governmental, educational or other non-profit entity’s web page does not constitute, state or imply the existence of a relationship with McKnight and McKnight Law, APC.
- Legal Notice – Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information contained on the website may be changed at any time without prior notification, or obligation. The information appearing on this website is of a general nature and does not constitute legal advice or opinions as to any viewer’s specific situation.